Quality Management Policy
PBS industry focused approach enables innovative and industry leading project management, design and construction services driven by detailed sector knowledge and experience.
Consistent with our mission to ‘Inspire, Innovate and Deliver’, PBS ensures that our clients’ needs and other interested parties are met in the delivery of all of our projects and services under an effective and efficient operational framework.
In implementing our Quality Management System, we ensure a consistent approach in the management and delivery of our projects and services, which meets the requirements of the quality standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015.
PBS is committed to maintaining a high level of quality project management in order to achieve projects delivered on time, to budget and of a quality product.
PBS commits to manage their projects with a high degree of communication with the client, consultants, contractors and other relevant external parties. We will continually monitor the performance and effectiveness of our Quality Management System and ensure that improvements and lessons learnt are incorporated for effective development.
- Drive improved Quality in design through effective Design Reviews
- Share knowledge and lessons though our Lesson Learnt and Best Practice functions
- Develop the technical competency of our staff in areas where there is a product quality risk
- Work with our supply chain to support our business and quality objectives; and
- Ensure our employees are skilled and empowered in the use of our Quality Management System.
- Adopt a risk-based approach to Quality Management and focusing our controls on the areas of highest risk to the business.