Covid Marshalls – ACT
Our ACT team is looking for COVID Marshalls to help ensure that the safety requirements are maintained on sites. This is a 4 week short term contract for 20-38 hours a week starting immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a COVID Marshall are:
- Ensure all PBS Employees & Workers onsite have been inducted into the Covid-19 Project Plan.
- Point of contact for contact management and will be contacted by ACT Health in the event contact tracing is required on the building and construction site
- Ensuring workers practice appropriate physical distancing measures
- Ensuring workers practice minimum level hygiene measures (as per Infection Control Awareness training)
- Ensure that all required and relevant signage is posted on the project.
- Maintaining accurate and robust record keeping (subject to audit)
- Informing required updates to covid -19 ACT Requirements.
- Ensuring all attending the site have checked in using the Check in CBR App
- White card preferred however PBS will provide training for successful applicants who don’t already have a white card. Online Infection Control Training will also need to be completed prior to commencing their first shift.
- Infection Control Awareness Training (Mandatory)
- First Aid Level 2
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Organizational Skills
For more information of applying for a COVID Marshall position contact our People Operations team via our contact page.
Qualified Carpenters – Qld
Our Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast teams are seeking fully qualified carpenters to work on some exciting projects.
If you are looking for a career with us and no positions are available, you are still welcome to submit your interest and resume and we will notify you if a position becomes available that will suit your skills.