Key project facts
- Client: Commissioner for Social Housing
- Value: $21m
- Duration: July 17- Oct 18
- 66 Adaptable 2 bedroom apartments across 4 buildings
- Landscaped Gardens
- Basement resident parking and on grade Visitor Car Parking
- Lift Access
- Communal BBQ Area
- Project Reference: To be advised at request
The architecturally designed apartments are positioned across 4 buildings consisting of 3 levels with basement parking below, all with lift access.
The residents enjoy full access to the communal BBQ area with landscaped surrounds.
The adaptable units are designed to be modified depending the needs of the residents including wider doorways and the ability to change bench heights in the kitchen and bathrooms to allow for wheelchair access.