Key project facts
- Client: Goodwin Aged Care
- Value: $42m
- 80 units with 88 basement car spaces and 22 scooter parking spaces.
- Clubhouse and facilities.
The construction of the three buildings comprising stage 1 commenced in June 2017 and are expected to be completed by March 2019, with both Buildings A and B to be handover to Goodwin for occupation progressively during the later stages of 2018.
The project comprises the demolition of the existing units (1-23 and 42-54) and Activities Centre and the construction of three new buildings (A, B & C).
The project scope includes the following:
- Sixteen one bedroom units throughout Buildings A, B and C
- Thirty-four (34no.) two bedroom units throughout Buildings A, B & C.
- Thirty (30no.) three bedroom units throughout Buildings A, B & C.
- Eighty-eight (88no.) basement vehicle carparking spaces for residents, including disabled carparking as required.
- Twenty-two (22no.) basement scooter carparking spaces.
- A clubhouse over two levels which includes gym facilities, lounge, bar, commercial kitchen, reception area, activities rooms, theatre, chapel, library, studio & craft area, billiard room and the associated toilet facilities.
- Approx. 8,500m2 of landscaped area